A general map of the southern British colonies in America comprehending North and South Carolina, Georgia, East and West Florida, with the neighbouring Indian countries
- A general map of the southern British colonies in America comprehending North and South Carolina, Georgia, East and West Florida, with the neighbouring Indian countries : From the modern surveys of engineer de Brahm, Capt. Collet, Mouzon & others; and from the large hydrographical survey of the coasts of East and West Florida
- Title (alt.):
Seat of war in the southern British colonies comprehending North and South Carolina, Georgia, East and West Florida, &ca
- Romans, Bernard, 1741?-ca. 1784
- De Brahm, John Gerar William, 1717-ca. 1799
- Collet, John.
- Mouzon, Henry.
- Robert Sayer and John Bennett (Firm)
- Name on Item:
by B. Romans, 1776.
Boston Public Library
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center
- Collection (local):
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center Collection
Southern States--Maps--Early works to 1800
Charleston (S.C.)--Maps--Early works to 1800
Saint Augustine (Fla.)--Maps--Early works to 1800
United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783--Maps--Early works to 1800
South CarolinaCharleston (county)Charleston
Southern United States (area)
FloridaSaint Johns (county)Saint Augustine
R. Sayer and J. Bennett, no. 53 Fleet Street
Relief shown pictorially.
Insets: Plan of Charlestown -- Plan of St. Augustine.
In The American military pocket atlas (London : R. Sayer and J Bennet, ), no. 5.
- 1 map : outline col. ; 51 x 66 cm.
Scale [ca. 1:3,000,000]
- Call #:
G3870.S3 1776 .R6
No known copyright restrictions.
This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike License (CC BY-NC-SA).