A chart of Delawar Bay, with soundings and nautical observations
- A chart of Delawar Bay, with soundings and nautical observations
- Des Barres, Joseph F. W. (Joseph Frederick Wallet), 1722-1824
- Hamond, Andrew Snape, Sir, 1738-1828
- Name on Item:
Taken by Sir Andrew Snape Hammond and others ; Composed and published ... by J.F.W. Des Barres.
- George Washington's Mount Vernon
- Collection (local):
Richard H. Brown Revolutionary War Map Collection at Mount Vernon
Nautical charts--Delaware Bay (Del. and N.J.)--Early works to 1800
Nautical charts--Delaware River (N.Y.-Del. and N.J.)--Early works to 1800
Delaware Bay (Del. and N.J.)--Maps--Early works to 1800
Delaware River (N.Y.-Del. and N.J.)--Maps--Early works to 1800
J.F.W. Des Barres
Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings.
From volume five of the author's Atlantic Neptune.
- 1 map : col. ; 76 x 53 cm.
Scale ca. 1:150,000
No known copyright restrictions.
This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike License (CC BY-NC-SA).