Survey of a valley and ponds auxiliary to a contemplated canal between Buzzard's & Barnstable Bays, state of Massachusetts and town of Sandwich
- Survey of a valley and ponds auxiliary to a contemplated canal between Buzzard's & Barnstable Bays, state of Massachusetts and town of Sandwich
- Thompson, William Beverhout, 1804 or 5-1867
- Searle, Frederick, 1802 or 3-1853
- Smith, John W. A., 1800 or 1801-1835
- Perrault, Paul Hyacinte, d. 1834
- United States. Topographical Bureau.
- Name on Item:
drawn by Lt. W.B. Thompson ; etched by Lt. John Earley ; surveyed by Fredk. Searle, J.W.A. Smith, W.B. Thompson, under the direction of Major P.H. Perrault ; W.H.
Boston Public Library
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center
- Collection (local):
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center Collection
Cape Cod Canal (Mass.)--Maps
Buzzards Bay (Mass.)--Maps
MassachusettsCape Cod Canal
Washington, D.C :
United States Topographical Bureau?
Relief shown by hachures.
In upper right corner: "No. 3."
Oriented with north to the upper left.
- 1 map ; 20 x 35 cm.
Scale [ca. 1:3,520].
- Call #:
G3764.S249 1826 .S8
No known copyright restrictions.
This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike License (CC BY-NC-SA).