Survey across the isthmus of Cape Cod, state of Massachusetts and town of Sandwich of a proposed canal between Buzzard's and Barnstable Bays 1825
- Survey across the isthmus of Cape Cod, state of Massachusetts and town of Sandwich of a proposed canal between Buzzard's and Barnstable Bays 1825
- Thompson, William Beverhout, 1804 or 5-1867
- Harrison, William, b. 1774
- Searle, Frederick, 1802 or 3-1853
- Farley, John, 1802 or 3-1874
- United States. Army. Corps of Topographical Engineers.
- Name on Item:
drawn by Lt. Thompson ; etchd. by Lt. Farley by order of the Eng. Dept. ; surveyed under the direction of Maj. Perault U.S.T.E. by Lt. Searle ... Lt. Smith ... Lt. Thompson ; W. Harrison sc.
Boston Public Library
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center
- Collection (local):
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center Collection
Cape Cod Canal (Mass.)--Maps
MassachusettsCape Cod Canal
Washington, D.C.? :
Oriented with north toward the upper right.
Relief shown by hachures.
In upper right margin: "No. 1."
Appears in House Doc. no.174. 19th Congress, 1st session.
Includes tide table.
- 1 map ; 26 x 47 cm.
Scale ca. 31,680.
- Call #:
G3762.C36 1826 .T5
No known copyright restrictions.
No known restrictions on use.