Profile of a proposed route for a canal between Buzzards and Barnstable Bays
- Profile of a proposed route for a canal between Buzzards and Barnstable Bays
- Harrison, William, b. 1774
- Searle, Frederick, 1802 or 3-1853
- Smith, John W. A., 1800 or 1801-1835
- United States. War Dept. Engineer Dept
- Name on Item:
drawn by Fre[dk. Seale] Lt. 4th Arty. ; Leveld. by Fredk. Seale Lt. 4th Arty., J.W.A. Smith, Lt. 1st Arty. ; W. Harrison sc.
Boston Public Library
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center
- Collection (local):
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center Collection
Cape Cod Canal (Mass.)--Maps
MassachusettsCape Cod Canal
Washington, D.C :
In upper right margin: "No. 2."
Appears in House Doc. no.174. 19th Congress, 1st session.
Shows "The Experimental Line."
- 1 map ; 27 x 45 cm.
- Call #:
G3762.C36 1826 .P76x
No known copyright restrictions.
No known restrictions on use.