States of America, drawn from the best authorities
- States of America, drawn from the best authorities
- Russell, John, fl. 1733-1795
- Dilly, Charles, 1739-1807
- Robinson, George, 1736-1801
- Robinson, James, d. 1803 or 4
- Name on Item:
by J. Russell.
Boston Public Library
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center
- Collection (local):
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center Collection
United States--Maps--Early works to 1800
C. Dilly & G.G. & J. Robinson
Relief shown pictorially.
"Engraved for Guthries new System of Geography."
Depicts states east of the Mississippi River, north to Canada and south to northern Florida.
- 1 map : col. ; 38 x 44 cm.
Scale [ca. 1:6,000,000]
- Call #:
G3700 1799 .R9
No known copyright restrictions.
This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike License (CC BY-NC-SA).