Map of the United States of America, the British provinces, Mexico, the West Indies and Central America, with part of New Granada and Venezuela
- Map of the United States of America, the British provinces, Mexico, the West Indies and Central America, with part of New Granada and Venezuela
- Title (alt.):
Colton's map of the United States, Mexico &c
- Colton, G. Woolworth (George Woolworth), 1827-1901
- Atwood, John M., b. ca. 1818
- Barnard, William S., b. ca. 1809
- J.H. Colton & Co
- Name on Item:
map drawn by Geo. W. Colton ; engraved by John M. Atwood ; border desig'd & eng'd. by W.S. Barnard.
Boston Public Library
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center
- Collection (local):
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center Collection
Central America (area)
New York :
J.H. Colton and Co.
Relief shown by hachures.
Prime meridians: Washington and Greenwich.
Insets: A map of the Atlantic Ocean showing the America & European ports and the routes of the ocean steamers -- The Isthmus of Panama showing the routes of travel between Chagres & Panama.
Includes table of distances and ill.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 77 x 97 cm., folded in case 23 x 15 cm.
Scale [ca. 1:6,500,000].
- Call #:
G3700 1857 .C65
No known copyright restrictions.
This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike License (CC BY-NC-SA).