The harbor of Hyannis
- The harbor of Hyannis
- Bache, A. D. (Alexander Dallas), 1806-1867
- Eakin, C. M. (Constant M.)
- Boyce, W. M. (William M.)
- Maffitt, John Newland, 1819-1886
- Davis, Charles Henry, 1807-1877
- Humphreys, A. A. (Andrew Atkinson), 1810-1883
- Luce, William, topographical engineer
- United States Coast Survey
- Sherman & Smith
- Name on Item:
from a trigonometrical survey under the direction of A.D. Bache, superintendent of the Survey of the Coast of the United States ; triangulation by C.M. Eakin ; topography by W.M. Boyce ; hydrography by J.N. Maffitt under the direction of Chas. H. Davis ; verified by A.A. Humphreys.
Boston Public Library
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center
- Collection (local):
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center Collection
Nautical charts--Massachusetts--Hyannis Harbor
Hyannis Harbor (Mass.)--Maps
MassachusettsBarnstable (county)Hyannis Harbor
[Washington, D.C.] :
U.S. Coast Survey Office||Sherman & Smith
Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings and contours.
Includes tide information, sailing directions, notes and 2 views of entrances to the harbor as seen from the ocean.
- 1 map ; 45 x 34 cm.
- Call #:
G3762.H95 1850 .U55
No known copyright restrictions.
No known restrictions on use.