1879. Progress map of the U.S. Geographical Surveys west of the 100th Meridian
- 1879. Progress map of the U.S. Geographical Surveys west of the 100th Meridian : prepared under the direction of 1st Lieut. George M. Wheeler, Corps of Engineers U. S. Army in charge
- Wheeler, George M. (George Montague), 1842-1905
- Geographical Surveys West of the 100th Meridian (U.S.)
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers.
Boston Public Library
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center
- Collection (local):
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center Collection
West (U.S.)--Discovery and exploration--Maps
Western United States (area)
[Washington, D.C.] :
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
In lower margin: By order of the honorable, the Secretary of War ... under the direction of Brig. Gen. A. A. Humphreys, Chief of Engineers, U.S. Army.
"Seasons of 1869, 1871, 1872, 1873, 1874, 1875, 1876, 1877 & 1878."
- 1 map : col. ; 40 x 56 cm.
Scale 1:6,000,000. 1 in. to 94.71 miles
- Call #:
G4051.B5 1879 .G46
No known copyright restrictions.
This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike License (CC BY-NC-SA).