Geological map of south-west Pennsylvania, with special reference to the Pittsburgh coal bed
- Geological map of south-west Pennsylvania, with special reference to the Pittsburgh coal bed
- D'Invilliers, E. V. (Edward Vincent), 1857-1928
- Harden, E. B. (Edward B.)
- Harden, O. B.
- Adachi, J.
- Geological Survey of Pennsylvania
- Julius Bien & Co
- Name on Item:
by E.V. D'Invilliers, Assistant Geologist ; constructed by E.B. Harden ; assisted by O.B. Harden and J. Adachi.
Boston Public Library
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center
- Collection (local):
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center Collection
Geological Survey of Pennsylvania
Prime meridians: Washington and Greenwich.
In upper right: Annual report 1886.
- 1 map : col. ; 93 x 89 cm.
Scale 1:126,720. 2 miles to 1 inch
- Call #:
G3821.C5 1887 .G46
No known copyright restrictions.
This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike License (CC BY-NC-SA).