Geological and topographical map of the anthracite fields of Pennsylvania
- Geological and topographical map of the anthracite fields of Pennsylvania : constructed from original explorations and surveys
- Rogers, Henry D. (Henry Darwin), 1808-1866
- Lesley, J. P. (J. Peter), 1819-1903
- Dalson, A. A.
- Rogers, William Burton, 1809-1882
- Geological Survey of Pennsylvania
- W. & A.K. Johnston Limited
- Name on Item:
conducted by Henry D. Rogers, State Geologist ; Topographical Assistants, J.P. Lesley, A.A. Dalson, W.B. Rogers, Jr.
Boston Public Library
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center
- Collection (local):
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center Collection
Coal mines and mining--Pennsylvania--Maps
W. & A.K. Johnston
Oriented with north towards the upper right.
Relief shown by hachures.
Shows 3 categories of "coal measures," umbral, vespertine, railroads, tunnels, mines, section lines, and populated places.
"Entered according to Act of Congress in the Year 1858 by Henry D. Rogers in the Clerks Office of the District Court of the United States in and for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania."
- 1 map on 2 sheets : col. ; 64 x 176 cm., on sheets 74 x 94 cm.
Scale [ca. 1:114,000]
- Call #:
G3821.H9 1858 .R64
No known copyright restrictions.
This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike License (CC BY-NC-SA).