A map of the coast of New England from Staten Island to the island of Breton
- A map of the coast of New England from Staten Island to the island of Breton
- Title (uniform):
Subject: Map of New England, Nova Scotia and the Atlantic Ocean with an inset of Boston.
- Southack, Cyprian, 1662-1745
- Farwell, John Whittemore, 1843-1929
- W. & J. Mount & T. Page
- Name on Item:
as it was actualy survey'd by Capt. Cyprian Southack.
- American Antiquarian Society
- Collection (local):
American Antiquarian Society Collection
New England (area)
Sold by I. Mount, T. Page & W. Mount. Tower Hill, London.
From The English pilot, the fourth book, 1775-1794.
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings.
Inset: The town of Boston in New England.
Inset: A chart of the Atlantic Ocean shewing the situation of Nova Scotia with respect to the British Isles.
- 1 map on 2 sheets : engraving ; 61 x 81 cm., on sheets 65 x 56 cm. or smaller
Scale [ca. 1:1,425,000]
- Catalog Record:
Public Domain/No known restrictions on use. Contact host institution to download image.
Contact host institution for more information.