A New map of North America with the West India Islands
- A New map of North America with the West India Islands : divided according to the preliminary articles of peace, signed at Versailles, 20. Jan. 1783, wherein are particularly distinguished the United States and the several provinces, governments & ca. which compose the British Dominions, laid down according to the latest surveys, and corrected from the original materials, of Goverr. Pownall, Membr. of Parliamt
- Pownall, Thomas, 1722-1805
- Kino, Eusebio Francisco, 1644-1711
- Robert Laurie and James Whittle
Boston Public Library
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center
- Collection (local):
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center Collection
North America--Maps--Early works to 1800
North America (area)
Laurie & Whittle
Relief shown pictorially.
Inset maps: A particular map of Baffin and Hudson's Bay. Scale [ca. 1:14,000,000] -- The passage by land to California : discovered by Father Francis Kino, a Jesuit between the years 1698 and 1701 ... Scale [ca. 1:5,000,000].
Cataloging, conservation, and digitization made possible in part by The National Endowment for the Humanities: Exploring the human endeavor.
- 1 map on 4 sheets : hand col. ; 98 x 115 cm., sheets 50 x 58 cm.
Scale [ca. 1:5,300,000].
- Call #:
G3300 1794 .R6
No known copyright restrictions.
This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike License (CC BY-NC-SA).