A Plan of the attack of Fort Sulivan : the key of Charlestown, in South Carolina, on the 28th. of June 1776. By His Majesty's squadron, commanded by Sir Peter Parker. By an officer on the spot
- A Plan of the attack of Fort Sulivan : the key of Charlestown, in South Carolina, on the 28th. of June 1776. By His Majesty's squadron, commanded by Sir Peter Parker. By an officer on the spot
- Title (alt.):
Fort Sulivan, the key to Charleston, in South Carolina
- Parker, Peter, Sir, 1721-1811
- Robert Sayer and John Bennett (Firm)
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division
- Collection (local):
Library of Congress Collection
Fort Moultrie, Battle of, S.C., 1776--Maps--Early works to 1800
South CarolinaCharleston (county)Fort Moultrie
Printed for Robt. Sayer & Jno. Bennett
- Notes (citation):
LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789 1547
Oriented with north to the right.
British squadron represented pictorially.
In lower margin: The following description of the attack of Fort Sulivan, was received in a letter from Sir Peter Parker to Mr. Stephens, Secretary of the Admiralty.
- 1 map : hand color 32 x 39 cm.
Scale ca. 1:20,700
- Catalog Record:
No known copyright restrictions.
This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike License (CC BY-NC-SA).