Map of the country in the vicinity of Todds Tavern, with the position of the 2nd Corps Army of the Potomac, May 8th, 1864
- Map of the country in the vicinity of Todds Tavern, with the position of the 2nd Corps Army of the Potomac, May 8th, 1864
- Title (alt.):
Country in the vicinity of Todds Tavern, with the position of the 2nd Corps Army of the Potomac, May 8th, 1864
- Howell, C. W.
- Duane, James C. (James Chatham), 1824-1897
- Bien, Julius, 1826-1909
- Poe, O. M. (Orlando Metcalfe), 1832-1895
- United States. Army of the Potomac.
- Name on Item:
surveyed under the orders of Bvt. Col. J.C. Duane, Major of Engineers, Chief Engineer, Army of the Potomac, by Bvt. Maj. C.W. Howell, 1st Lieut. of Engineers ; assisted by Messers. [sic] L.C. Oswell, L. Bell, and R.B. Talfor, topographical engineers ; J. Bien, lith.,, N.Y.
Boston Public Library
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center
- Collection (local):
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center Collection
Todds Tavern Region (Va.)--History--19th century--Maps
VirginiaSpotsylvania (county)Todds Tavern
Washington, D.C.? :
Relief shown by hachures.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 37 x 32 cm.
Scale [1:15,840]. 4 in. to 1 mile.
- Call #:
G3884.T63S5 1865 .H69
No known copyright restrictions.
This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike License (CC BY-NC-SA).