A chart exhibiting the normal course & velocity of the tidal current at ebb in Boston Harbor
- A chart exhibiting the normal course & velocity of the tidal current at ebb in Boston Harbor
- Bache, A. D. (Alexander Dallas), 1806-1867
- Maffitt, John Newland, 1819-1886
- Davis, Charles Henry, 1807-1877
- United States Coast Survey
- Name on Item:
by A.D. Bache, Superintendent U.S. Coast Survey from observations by Lieut. J.N. Maffitt of the hydrographic party under the command of Lieut. Chas. H. Davis U.S.N.
Boston Public Library
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center
- Collection (local):
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center Collection
Tidal currents--Massachusetts--Boston Harbor--Maps
Boston Harbor (Mass.)--Maps
U.S. Coast Survey
Relief shown by hachures.
"Scale of velocity in miles per hour."
At head of title: "A No.3."
Boston Public Library copy mounted on cloth with "Sketch of Boston Harbor and Bay" / U.S. Coast Survey, A.D. Bache. 1856.
- 1 map ; 20 x 22 cm.
- Call #:
G3762.B65C76 1848 .B33
No known copyright restrictions.
No known restrictions on use.