Map of the Bering River Coal Field : showing distribution of the various kinds of coal and location of the coal sections and coal samples described in Bulletin 335
- Map of the Bering River Coal Field : showing distribution of the various kinds of coal and location of the coal sections and coal samples described in Bulletin 335
- Title (alt.):
Alaska, Bering River Coal Field
Bering River Coal Field
- Martin, G. C. (George Curtis), 1875-1943
- Maddren, A. G. (Alfred Geddes), 1875-
- Brooks, Alfred H. (Alfred Hulse), 1871-1924
- Hamilton, E. G.
- Hill, W. R. (William Ryan)
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Name on Item:
by G.C. Martin ; assisted by A.G. Maddren.
Boston Public Library
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center
- Collection (local):
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center Collection
Bering River Region (Alaska)--Maps
Controller Bay Region (Alaska)--Maps
AlaskaValdez-Cordova (area)Bering River
[Washington, D.C.] :
United States Geological Survey
Map extends from Controller Bay north to the Martin River Glacier.
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
"Surveyed in 1905 and 1906."
"Alfred H. Brooks, Geologist in charge of division. Typography by E.G. Hamilton and W.R. Hill ; under direction of G.C. Martin."--Lower left margin.
Includes location map, 8 geologic cross sections, and chart of "Analyses and tests of Bering River coals."
Geologic map of the coal field described in: Geology and mineral resources of the Controller Bay region, Alaska / by G.C. Martin. Washington : G.P.O., 1908.
- 1 map : col. ; 93 x 88 cm.
- Call #:
G4372.B47H9 1915 .M37
No known copyright restrictions.
No known restrictions on use.