Map of Texas and the country adjacent
- Map of Texas and the country adjacent
- Emory, William H. (William Hemsley), 1811-1887
- Abert, John James, 1788-1863
- United States. Army. Corps of Topographical Engineers.
- United States. War Department.
- Name on Item:
compiled in the Bureau of the Corps of Topographical Engeneers [sic], from the best authorities, for the State Department, under the direction of Col. J.J. Abert, Chief of the Corps, by W.H. Emory, 1st Lieut. T.E.
Boston Public Library
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center
- Collection (local):
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center Collection
Indians of North America--Oklahoma--Maps
Relief shown by hachures.
Shows Indian tribes and various routes, including "Pike's Route," "Long's Route," "Gregg's Route in 1840," and "Road to Santa Fé laid out in 1825."
Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
Includes text, statistics, and list of population.
- 1 map : hand color, mounted on linen ; 37 x 55 cm
Scale [ca. 1:6,500,000]
- Call #:
G4295 1844 .E46
No known copyright restrictions.
This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike License (CC BY-NC-SA).