Map of the State of New-York
- Map of the State of New-York : showing its water and rail road lines, Jany. 1854
Map of New York and parts of adjacent states showing drainage, county boundaries, cities and towns. Different colors indicate canals and railroads in operation, in progress, and proposed.
- Vaughan, David, active 1849-1864
- McAlpine, William J. (William Jarvis)
- Gavit, John E., 1817-1874
- Name on Item:
by direction of Wm. J. McAlpine ; David Vaughan scrip.
Boston Public Library
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center
- Collection (local):
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center Collection
Railroads--New York (State)--Maps
Canals--New York (State)--Maps
New York (State)--Maps
Albany, N.Y :
Lith. of J.E. Gavit Exchange
Relief shown by hachures.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 51 x 65 cm.
Scale [ca. 1:1,000,000]
- Call #:
G3801.P3 1854 .V38
No known copyright restrictions.
This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike License (CC BY-NC-SA).