Vermont, from actual survey : with all the late additions & improvements
- Vermont, from actual survey : with all the late additions & improvements
- Whitelaw, James, 1748-1829
- Skinner, Richard, 1778-1833
- Hutchinson, E. (Ebenezer)
- Vermont. Surveyor-General.
- Name on Item:
by James Whitelaw, Esq., late Surveyor General ; M.M. Peabody, sc.
Boston Public Library
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center
- Collection (local):
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center Collection
Hartford, Vt :
Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
Dedication: To His Excellency Richard Skinner, Esq. this map is respectfully dedicated by the publish'r.
Includes coordinates based on Washington prime meridian.
Three sheets joined together.
Includes: View of the village of Montpelier taken from Mill Point in Berlin / by Mrs. S.I. Watrous.
Includes tables: Census of Vermont, A.D. 1820 -- Population of the United States.
Includes notes and town grant dates.
- 1 map : col. ; 110 x 75 cm.
Scale [ca. 1:237,600]
- Call #:
G3750 1824 .W55
No known copyright restrictions.
No known restrictions on use.