Map of the battle fields of the Wilderness May 5th, 6th, and 7th, 1864
- Map of the battle fields of the Wilderness May 5th, 6th, and 7th, 1864 : showing the field of operations of the Army of the Potomac commanded by Maj. Gen. George G. Meade
- Howell, C. W.
- Meade, George Gordon, 1815-1872
- Duane, James C. (James Chatham), 1824-1897
- Bien, Julius, 1826-1909
- United States. Army of the Potomac.
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers.
- Name on Item:
surveyed under the orders of Bvt. Col. J.C. Duane, Major of Engineers, Chief Engineer, Army of the Potomac, by Bvt. Maj. C.W. Howell ... ; assisted by ... L.C. Oswell, L. Bell, and R.B. Talfor ...
Boston Public Library
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center
- Collection (local):
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center Collection
Wilderness, Battle of the, Va., 1864--Maps
Virginia--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Maps
New York :
Relief shown by hachures.
Union and Confederate lines shown in blue and red.
"J. Bien, Lithographer, 24 Vesey St., New York."
- 1 map ; 59 x 70 cm.
Scale [1:15,840]. 4 in. to 1 mile.
- Call #:
G3881.S5 1864 .H69
No known copyright restrictions.
This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike License (CC BY-NC-SA).