Map of the harbor of St. Louis, Mississippi River, Oct. 1837
- Map of the harbor of St. Louis, Mississippi River, Oct. 1837
- At head of title:
- Lee, Robert E. (Robert Edward), 1807-1870
- Meigs, Montgomery C. (Montgomery Cunningham), 1816-1892
- Kayser, H.
- Morehead, J. S.
- Ewing, Maskell C.
- Stone, William James, 1798-1865
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers.
- Name on Item:
surveyed by Lt. R.E. Lee, Corps of Engineers ; assisted by Lt. M.C. Meigs do. do. ; J.S. Morehead and H. Kayser ; drawn by Lt. Meigs, Corps of Engineers ; copied from the original by M.C. Ewing, civ. engineer ;W.J. Stone, sc.
Boston Public Library
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center
- Collection (local):
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center Collection
Saint Louis (Mo.)--Maps
U.S. Army, Corps of Engineers
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by isolines and soundings.
Oriented with north to the right.
Includes 3 profiles.
"25 Congress 2 Session, S. Doc. 139."
- 1 map ; 51 x 119 cm.
Scale [ca. 1:316,800]
- Call #:
G4164.S4P55 1837 .L44
No known copyright restrictions.
This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike License (CC BY-NC-SA).