The State of Florida : compiled in the Bureau of Topographical Engineers from the best authorities
- The State of Florida : compiled in the Bureau of Topographical Engineers from the best authorities
- Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough, 1804-1889
- Whitehead, William A., Esq
- Blake, Jacob Edmund, 1811 or 1812-1846
- United States. Congress. . Senate.
- United States. Topographical Bureau.
- Name on Item:
by J. Goldsborough Bruff ; D. McClelland sc.
Boston Public Library
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center
- Collection (local):
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center Collection
Indians of North America--Florida--Maps
Seminole War, 2nd, 1835-1842--Maps
[Bureau of Topographical Engineers]
From U.S. Senate Executive Document v.2 No. 2-5, in 30th Cong., 1st Sess., 1847-48, serial set #504.
Shows counties, forts, towns, land parcels, battle sites, physical features, etc.
Some place names also given in the indigenous language.
Insets: Key West as surveyed February 1829 by Wm. A. Whitehead Esq'r -- Mouths of the Suwanee River and the Cedar Keys -- General map of part of Florida included between Cedar Keys and St. John's River from Lieut. Blake's map.
- 1 map ; 107 x 102 cm.
Scale [ca. 1:726,000]
- Call #:
G3930 1846 .B78
No known copyright restrictions.
No known restrictions on use.