Charleston Harbor and its approaches showing the positions of the Rebel batteries
- Charleston Harbor and its approaches showing the positions of the Rebel batteries
- Bache, A. D. (Alexander Dallas), 1806-1867
- Brooks, T. B. (Thomas Benton), 1836-1900
- Bien, Julius, 1826-1909
- United States Coast Survey
- Name on Item:
U.S. Coast Survey, A.D. Bache Supdt.
Boston Public Library
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center
- Collection (local):
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center Collection
Charleston Harbor (S.C.)--History--19th century--Maps
South CarolinaCharleston (county)Charleston Harbor (bay)
Washington, D.C :
[United States Coast Survey]
Shows roads, railroads, houses, vegetation, a street plan of Charleston, drainage, and shoals.
Depths shown by soundings.
Overprinted to show 1/2-mile concentric circles centered on St. Michaels, Charleston extending as far as 7 miles.
Includes index for batters, trenches, and fleet positions.
- 1 map : col. ; 59 x 47 cm.
- Call #:
G3912.C4S5 1863.2 .U5
No known copyright restrictions.
No known restrictions on use.