Military map showing the marches of the United States forces under command of Maj. Genl. W.T. Sherman, U.S.A. during the years 1863, 1864, 1865
- Military map showing the marches of the United States forces under command of Maj. Genl. W.T. Sherman, U.S.A. during the years 1863, 1864, 1865
- Overprint title:
Memoirs of General Sherman
- Kossak, William.
- Jenney, W. L. B. (William Le Baron), 1832-1907
- Muller, John B.
- Mayer, Ferdinand, b. ca. 1817
- United States. Army. Military Division of the Mississippi.
- Name on Item:
compiled by order of Maj. Genl. W.T. Sherman ... under the direction of Bvt. Maj. W.L.B. Jenney ; drawn by Capt. William Kossak and John B. Muller draughtsman.
Boston Public Library
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center
- Collection (local):
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center Collection
Confederate States of America--History--Maps
United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Maps
Confederate States of America (area)
St. Louis :
Military Division of the Mississippi
Relief shown by hachures.
Overprint (in pink lettering): Memoirs of General Sherman.
Includes list of "authorities" and demarcations for infantry, calvery, and fortification of U.S. and Rebel forces.
For similar printing cf., LC Civil War maps, 75.
From: Memoirs of General William T. Sherman / by Himself.
- 1 map : col. ; 74 x 117 cm.
Scale 1:1,267,200. 20 miles = 1 in.
- Call #:
G3866.S5 1865 .K67
No known copyright restrictions.
No known restrictions on use.