Map of that portion of the Department of the Platte and adjacent territory west of the 103rd meridian
- Map of that portion of the Department of the Platte and adjacent territory west of the 103rd meridian
- Chittenden, Hiram Martin, 1858-1917
- Smith, J. Augustus.
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers.
- United States. Army. Office of the Chief of Engineers.
- Name on Item:
projected and compiled by Hiram M. Chittenden, assisted by Augustus Smith ; drawn by Augustus Smith.
Boston Public Library
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center
- Collection (local):
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center Collection
United States. Army. Dept. of the Platte--Maps
Indian reservations--Pacific and Mountain States--Maps
Pacific and Mountain States--Maps
Mountain Region (area)
Pacific Coast (area)
[Washington, D.C.] :
Office of the Chief of Engineers
Covers Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, and Colorado.
Prime meridians: Washington and Greenwich.
Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
Also shows indian reservations.
Includes list of authorities.
- 1 map on 2 sheets ; 132 x 106 cm., on sheets 72 x 115 cm.
Scale [ca. 1:1,000,000]
- Call #:
G4220 1889 .U55
No known copyright restrictions.
No known restrictions on use.