Map of the Department of the Columbia
- Map of the Department of the Columbia
- Symons, T. W. (Thomas William), 1849-1920
- Downing, Alfred.
- Manning, C. C.
- Langfitt, W. C. (William Campbell), 1860-1934
- United States. Army. Dept. of the Columbia.
- United States. Army. Office of the Chief of Engineers.
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers.
- Name on Item:
projected and compiled at the Engineer Office, Department of the Columbia, by Thomas W. Symons ; assisted by Alfred Downing and C.C. Manning ; drawn by Alfred Downing.
Boston Public Library
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center
- Collection (local):
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center Collection
Northwestern United States (area)
[Washington, D.C.] :
Office of the Chief of Engineers, U.S. Army
3rd ed., rev. to Dec. 1887 /
Shows military stations occupied and abandoned as of June 1, 1885, railroads existing and projected, wagon roads, and lighthouses.
Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
Includes list of sources consulted in compilation.
Includes 1st and 2nd edition statements.
- 1 map ; 81 x 102 cm.
Scale [ca. 1:1,000,000]
- Call #:
G4240 1887 .U55
No known copyright restrictions.
No known restrictions on use.