Topographical map of the District of Columbia and a portion of Virginia
- Topographical map of the District of Columbia and a portion of Virginia
- Greene, F. V. (Francis Vinton), 1850-1921
- Lydecker, G. J. (Garrett J.), 1843-1914
- Bruff, William T. O.
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers.
- Office of the Engineer Commissioner D.C
- Name on Item:
compiled under the direction of Major G.J. Lydecker, Corps of Engineers, Engineer Commissioner D.C., by Captain F.V. Greene, Corps of Engineers ; drawn by W.T.O. Bruff.
Boston Public Library
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center
- Collection (local):
Norman B. Leventhal Map Center Collection
Real property--Washington (D.C.)--Maps
Arlington County (Va.)--Maps
District of ColumbiaWashington
Partial cadastral map showing landowners' names in rural areas of D.C.
Also shows density of built-up area in city.
Relief shown by contours. Depths shown by soundings.
Oriented with north toward the upper left.
Originally printed on 2 sheets.
Includes source materials note.
- 1 map : col. ; 102 x 102 cm.
Scale [1:15,840]. 4 in. to 1 mile
- Call #:
G3850 1884 .G74
No known copyright restrictions.
No known restrictions on use.